Friday, February 17, 2012

DT project for Paper Hoarders

I did this album for my dt project on Paper Hoarders a group that I belong to. The type of album I made is called stack the deck and it is from Laura at follow the paper trail. You can find her at you tube or you can follow the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FollowThePaperTrail?feature=g-u-u#p/search/0/5Z_6pe2ZhDI

The paper pack I used on the inside is Happy Ever after by DCWV and I made paper roses (Anna Fearer http://www.annafearer.blogspot.com/). I also added some faeries from my Graphic 45 paper pack. Once Upon a Spring Time.
Here are some more pics I also included the inside :)
Hope you like it.













4 comments:

  1. OMG.. I LOVE this album!! You totally ROCK my friend!! Thank you for being a PAPER HOARDER!!! Hugs, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonya I think I have always been a paper hoarder. When I was little I had to have note pads and pens now it has changed to scrapping paper and markers. :) The fun in creating. Love it.

      Delete
  2. Okay I made a mistake on the paper I used inside. It is Once upon a time from DCWV. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your album!!!! beautifully done!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete