Thursday, April 12, 2012

DT project for Paper Hoarders

In this project I used my cuddle bug embossing floder to emboss the big tag I cut out of the sizzix die. I then downloaded some butterflies from http://www.ellinee.com/watercolor-butterfly-spring-decor-printable/ they are so cute. I added some Studio G glitter glue to them for some bling and added a rose that I made. :) Hope you love it also don't forget to go over to Tanya's blog and see everyone else. http://www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com/  :) Have a great day.


7 comments:

  1. I love your flower and those butterflies are lovely!! Thank you for being a paper hoarder!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Christina! I'm still waiting on the name of the folder... (ahem!). lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and dainty embossing.......TFS!..........cyberhugs.........Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that embossing folder!!!!! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat embossing! I dont think I have this one! Love the flower too!!! So glad to be on this DT with you!!! :)

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute tag! I haven't seen that embossing folder. Gonna have to check it out, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the tag Christina! The all the butterflies and the embossing on the tag!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete